- Understand the 3 dimensions of a project: technical, human and organizational;
- Assimilate the fundamental concepts and best practices of project management;
- To take into account the specificities of a R&D project;
- To discover and understand the project processes;
- To elaborate a specification or to analyze it with a critical approach;
- To be able to organize a project effectively according to the objectives and constraints;
- To form a team and to lead it by taking into account the profile, the objectives and the motivations of each member;
- To plan the batches of realization and to pilot the project using key indicators (KPI).
- Know how to develop a risk management matrix and deal with each risk according to its criticality.
- Understand cross-functional management and turn it into a lever for operational performance.
19, place Marguerite Perey
Send an e-mail for information on:
training courses and inscription procedure
possible financial support for international mobility